Head of Business Development France & BENELUX (m/w/d)
We are PET & Co, a leading manufacturer of high-quality dog and cat accessories based in Switzerland. Our products are known for their quality, innovation and sustainability. We are proud to offer animal lovers around the world products that enrich the lives of their furry friends. In order to further drive our growth in Europe, we are looking for you as Sales Director for Europe.
Head of Business Development France & BENELUX, you will take responsibility for expanding our market presence in these countries.
Your tasks include:
- Development and implementation of a comprehensive sales strategy.
- Identification of new business opportunities and key accounts in France & BENELUX.
- Building and maintaining long-term customer relationships and partnerships.
- Building, leading and motivating your European sales team.
- Monitoring and controlling sales budget and sales targets.
- Market analysis and research to identify trends and competitive advantages.
- You have proven experience in selling dog & cat accessories or related products.
- You have knowledge of the European pet accessories market
- You have excellent communication & negotiation skills.
- You are ready to travel within Europe
- You speak English/French and German: other European languages are a plus.
- What makes our PET & Co. team special and what we can offer
- We are a bit crazy and promote a positive atmosphere - we are human
- We offer you the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the success of PET & Co in Europe.
- We offer an attractive compensation package
- Wir sind ein bisschen crazy und födern eine positive Atmosphäre - wir sind menschlich
- Wir bieten dir die Möglichkeit, massgeblich zum Erfolg von PET & Co in Europa beizutragen.
- Wir bieten ein attraktives Vergütungspaket
Send us a short video with your CV in which you introduce PET & Co. and explain to us why you are the right person for this position.
Kerstin Walser - PET & Co. - Ackersteinstrasse 93 - 8049 Zürich
Tel: +41 44 350 06 54
If you are a passionate and determined individual who shares a love of pets and is ready to join our team, we look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and a cover letter explaining your motivation and qualifications for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
PET & Co is an employer that promotes gender equality. We encourage people of all genders, ethnic origins, sexual orientation and religion to apply.